Father's Day Crafts

I remember the years that I would gather the kids at the kitchen table with all our craft supplies and we would spend a pretty fulfilling (and messy) day making gifts that the kids could give to Mr. Wonderful.  Our youngest is 14 this year and I hate to say it - they aren't into craft time with the Momma anymore.  Sad, I know.

Of course, that doesn't stop me from scouring the internet for awesome ideas.  Maybe you guys can get some use out of them and spend a day making awesome memories.  

Katy Did and Kid: Hands Sun Craft




Club Chica Circle: Upcycled Coffee Sleeve




99 Crafting: Dad's Car Washing Kit

Daddy's Car Wash Kit


Artsy-Fartsy Mama: Daddy's Stache Jars




Lauren Dahl: Daddy Daughter Scrabble Frame


Scrabble Tiles DIY


Hungry Happenings: Number One Dad Pizza



Get All Fired Up: Daddy Baseball Plate





King Of Duct Tape: DIT Duct Tape Crafts For Dad


Father’s Day DIY: King of Duct Tape Treat Crowns



Little Birdie Secrets: M&M Candy Gram





Geeologie: Bacon Bouquet





A Day In My Life: I Love You This Much Card






2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am co-hosting this week on the Grab A Friend Blog Hop. Thanks for connecting up!
    I host a (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop and a TGIF Link Party over at my place -- A Peek Into My Paradise... http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/ I would love for you to link up and follow if you like what you see. =) I follow back - I love making new friends!

    Have a terrific week!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a new follower from the hop, nice to met you!
    have a nice day :)

    fashion-hermite.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete