33 Days of Cupcakes!


If I eat cake - I want it to be a cupcake.  When done right, they are little bites of heaven!  Ming Makes Cupcakes brings together flavors in such a way, the outcome is quite memorable.  I haven't tried ALL of these yet but I'm working on it.  Here's a few of my faves. 



Mango Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting and Coconut

Oh dear heaven!  I love, love, love these cupcakes.  The bright, cheery flavor of the mango blends beautifully with the buttercream.  And the coconut on the top?  Well, it's divine.  Of all the recipes I've tried, this is my go-to when the family wants something different.  :)





Sour Cream Fig Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Thanks to a very old fig tree in my mother-in-laws yard, I have an endless supply of fig preserves (also thanks to my mother-in-law).   After a couple of weeks of having the same ol', same ol', Mr. Wonderful requested something different.  This was as different as I dared to go...and for us, putting figs in our cupcakes was daring!  lol  

But, oh my goodness.  Really yummy & not too sweet.  The cream cheese frosting cuts the sweetness of the fig making each bite delightful.  





Apple Cupcake with Caramel Frosting

This is the Family's favorite.  This recipe doesn't list a specific apple to use, so we use our most favorite apple in the world, Harvest Crisp.  A fall apple, the Harvest Crisp variety have a exceptionally crisp & juicy texture unlike other apples.  

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment