Prints Charming...




I love printables.  In fact, I love them so much, I have a favorites folder filled with sites that have the greatest printables around.  In going through my folders, I had a brilliant thought - I should share some a couple of my faves with you!  ;)


Cathe Holden of Just Something I Made has some of the prettiest vintage printables around.  Most are scanned from actual books like this antique book cover below (all FREE!).  Tons of DIY projects too!  Seriously, I can stay on her blog for hours - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!  :)



The Background Fairy has tons of digital images as well as backgrounds, headers, layouts, buttons and more!  If I need something and can't find it anywhere else, you can bet that The Background Fairy has it.  All of their images are free to use with a few terms.  They even take request!  If you're looking for something and can't find it - just send 'em an email!  They're happy to help!  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment